– Abstract Submission Deadline EXTENDED: April 23, 2017
– Abstract Acceptance/Rejection Decisions: May 8, 2017
Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the scientific program.
Please, read carefully the instructions prior to writing your abstract. Abstracts not fulfilling the given instructions cannot be accepted.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Authors must follow the following guidelines for abstract submissions:
• All abstracts must be submitted in English and must be presented in English at the Conference.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
• Abstracts will be reviewedby a panel of experts and selected on the basis of merit for oral or poster presentation.
• Authors should indicate whether they prefer a poster or an oral presentation.
Please select the category your abstract relates to. The scientific board will decide which category is the most appropriate.
- Gynaecologic oncologic
- Endometriosis and fertility surgery
- Uro gynaecology
- Fibroids and benign conditions
- Simulation training and ergonomy
- Nurse communication
• Meaningful interpretation
• Attractiveness and clarity of presentation
• Originality and interest of the subject